Digital Display Screwed Gland IEC 60884-1 For Torque Resistance Strength Tester 26 Rods
The device is used to check screwed glands, and conform to the IEC60598-1 clause 4.12.5. Screwed glands shall be fitted with a cylindrical metal rod having a diameter equal to the nearest whole number of millimeters below the internal diameter of the packing. The glands shall then be tightened by means of a suitable spanner, the moment shown in following Table being applied to the spanner for 1 min.
1. Stainless steel rod: Ф5, Ф6, Ф7, Ф8, Ф9, Ф10, Ф11, Ф12, Ф13, Ф14, Ф15, Ф16, Ф17, Ф18, Ф19, Ф20, Ф21, Ф22, Ф23, Ф24, Ф25, Ф26, Ф27, Ф28, Ф29, Ф30mm each one;
2. Stainless steel rod diameter and torque test Optional Table 1
|Test rod diameter /mm||Metal gland (N.m)||Molding material gland (N.m)|
1. Select the metal rods according to the sample.
2. Install the sample on the metal rod.
3. Clamp tighten the sample.
4. Use a common wrench to clamp the fixed end of the sample, then use the digital torque wrench to clamp the free end. As shown, twist the digital torque wrench to achieve the torque corresponding to Table 1. Continuous for 1 minute, when the time is reached, loosen the wrench and complete the test.
Contact To Manufacturer
Manufacturer: Guangzhou HongCe Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Building D2, Jinhe Industrial Park, Dashi Street,
Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Postal code: 511430
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website: www.iectester.com / www.iectestingequipment.com