IEC 60335-2-24 Defrosting Test Digital Display Adjustable Voltage Apparatus
The device is designed for in accordance with Conforms to IEC 60335-2-24 clause 11.102 and Annex BB:Household and similar electrical appliances-safety-Part 2-24:Particular requirements for refrigerating appliances, ice-cream appliances and ice-makers. it is used for water evaporation for accumulation of frost.
Application: It is use to test the defrost time and water evaporation of refrigerating appliances.
Test sample: Refrigerating appliances, such as refrigerators, ice-cream appliances and ice-makers.
Feature: It is manufactured according to the Annex BB.
Power: 230V, 50Hz
Frame material: PVC or Bakelite
Thermal plate material: Red copper plate
Heat source: 5W Incandescent
The input voltage: 5-220 adjustable
Power consumption: Digital Display
Water is consumed weighing mode: digital display electronic balance (should be prepared by user)
Injection modes: manual injection.
|Frame material||PVC or Bakelite|
|Thermal plate material||Red copper plate|
|Heat source||5W Incandescent|
|The input voltage||5-220 adjustable|
|Power consumption||Digital Display|
|Water is consumed weighing mode||Digital display electronic balance (should be prepared by user)|
|Injection modes||Manual injection|
1. Add liquid to the container of the copper bottom of the device (liquid weight is accurate to gram)
2. Place the device in the lumen of the sample to be tested
3. Connect the device power
4. Adjust the voltage value (5-230V) as needed
1. Please do not damage the appliance shape (such as scratching, bending, etc.).
2. Prevented from dust and moisture environment, in order to avoid the oxidation to affect the dimensional accuracy.