100mm Electrical Appliance Tester Inclined Plane Test Bench With Adjustable Legs
This device is designed and manufactured in accordance with the IEC60335-1, it is suitable for the stability test for household appliances and lamps. The test table is made of aluminum plate, large area, with an adjustable angle of 0-20°, it can meet most product’s requirement of the stability test.
1. Table size:1000*1000*20mm.
2. Table material: Aluminum plate sandblasting, chamfer on both sides, flat and smooth, resistant material from a water (anti-rust) with tool which prevents resistant material of the sample.
3. The load capacity:Load-bearing 175kg.
4. Lift mode: Manual control of T type screw to lift the table.
5. With Fuma wheels, 4 adjustable legs that allow adjustment of the horizontal position, easy to move.
Pre test preparation:
Gradometer is adjusted to 0 degrees, put it in the center of the table and make it parallel to the axis of the angle adjusting lever, adjust hand wheel to make its bubble in the center position.
The Gradometer is rotated to the position which is perpendicular to the axis of the angle adjusting lever, appropriate adjust the height of the relevant anchor screw, to make its bubble in the center position. Make sure the table is in a horizontal state.
Inclined angle adjustment
The Gradometer is adjusted to the required test angle, put it in the center of the table which is parallel to the axis of the angle adjusting lever
Adjust the hand wheel, so that the bubble is in the center position, the angle of the stability test table is the angle of the requirement test.
According to IEC60335-1 standard requirement, the specimen is placed in the center of the table at any position in normal use, and the appliance should not be turned over. To prevent damage due to specimen overturning in the process of test.
1, Non working state, please do not load bearing, test table should maintain in the horizontal state;
2, Apparatus should be kept dry, please pay attention to being dampproof and dustproof, and pay attention to the maintenance of the equipment after the test is completed.